Our culinary adventure will take place in an elegantly restored 18th century Provençal stone house with a pool and modern amenities. The house is perfectly located in the heart of Provence surrounded by olive and cypress trees. We will be cooking many classic French dishes of the region during the daily cooking classes.
Other features of this workshop
- Tour the magical villages of Saint-Rèmy-de-Provence, Les Baux, and Arles.
- Shopping in the famous antique market in L’Isle-sur-Sorgue.
- Experience the local food markets where we will select ingredients for our creative dishes.
- Hike and picnic in the Les Alpilles national park.
- We will celebrate our culinary success with a 6-course dinner at one of the region’s best restaurants.
Tickets include lodging for 7.5 days. All food, wine, and a dinner out. As well as two cooking classes per day.
The closest airport is the Marseille-Provence airport. Taxis are available at the airport. By train the closest station is the Avignon TGV which is 30 minutes away. Taxis are available at the station.